May 18, 2009

Relaxation

So, I'm on a little weekend vacation from the everyday hustle and bustle and I'm in Vegas of all places to "relax" but I'm at the Element hotel which is 20min from the strip and very green, modern and spa like, right out of Elle decor magazine. It seems that when you are in the state of relaxation your mind is free and clear and your thoughts are roaming and you can really put your life in the order that you want it in, at least in your mind, and I'm thinking about Trunckshow.com and all the plans that I have for it and just how I'm going to make those plans happen, so when I get back my first stop is to lock in a marketing firm/person and map out the course that Trunckshow needs to be on in order to succeed, I'm really excited about the fall collection coming in and I need to make sure that Trunckshow has the marketing to put it on the map, I know its not an easy job and in this economy its a challenge but I refuse to participate in this recession, I refuse to give up! we need to continue to "live" ...............