May 16, 2009

Not so Fab

Well its been a really interesting week preparing for the Trunk show, I have been in contact with the jewelry company that I loved and that "Did Not" turn out well, when I contacted the sales rep to explain to him why I would not be able to purchase the order ( since it was 45 days late and I had already spent the allot ed monies to purchase other jewelry he was upset, and I totally understood that but in these economic times I'm not in a position to spend excess of what my budget calls for and once I didn't get the order I had to move forward with other options, Well that was not the case for them the sales rep put the designer on the phone whom I explain the same story to and he went ballistic! When I tell you my mouth was open when he finished his speech I couldn't e even comment because it would have been a screaming match so I kindly put TONE on and closed that chapter. I really wish things would have worked out differently but the laws have spoken.