October 3, 2018

Its Officially Fall


 Im from New York and FALL is my favorite time of year, its the jeans + tshirt + chunky sweater weather, while sipping on a Starbucks pumpkin latte and eating a gingerbread, buuuuuuut I now live in California where the sun shines pretty much everyday the constant sunshine can has me craving a more colorful scenic sky and not just when the sun is going down.... (California sunsets are breathtaking) So I had to find my California fall foliage and its just as beautiful as the east coast and i get to wear jeans + tshirt + and chunky sweater (enter jumping for joy GIF)

Hiking at Yosemite 



A nice stroll along Gull Lake is enough to cure any FOMFF (fear of missing fall foliage) yeah i made that up.....  and if that doesn't cure my FOMFF Apple picking at Oak Glenn will surely do the trick


The road to happiness


*HAPPINESS*