September 15, 2009

Fashions night out


Fashions night out, what a night, I the salon at 10 with just a hour to drive to the meatpacking district, double park my car and indulge in what the fashion world had to offer. I stopped at Jeffery's just in time to see Anna Wintour saunter up the steps, I didn't go in, just stood star struck and then walked a few doors down only to catch my breath in front of Matthew Williamson, and Stella McCartney WOW.....there is a fox vest at (MW) with my name written all over it, unfortunately Seton Hall prep doesn't take I.O.U's. Lastly with minutes to spare I jump back in my car and head to Marc Jacobs determined to purchase at least one thing and that I did, this cute T for the new and quite fashionable magazine LOVE. The energy of the night was incredible I saw sooo many fashionistas and the love of fashion was in the air, incredible I Luv this industry.