August 29, 2009

Work in progress

I have been working hard on changes to Trunckshow.com, I cant wait until the new items are all in and photographed and ready to sell this is going to be an exciting season. Latoya my marketing expert is working on my press kit and locating a site for the re-launch party,the in house designer (Hollywood Cher) is working on some tulip skirts for Trunckshow.com in great fall colors of rich eggplant, olive green, true navy, chocolate brown and of course black, I'm really excited about them. And Of course T shirts are coming from Cali and I'm working on the leggings from La Lohan her 6126 line is really cute, also Ive been scouring the vintage stores in NYC, Philly, and VA and I have a new jewelry line to debut "Jane Dough" amazing. I hope you all will Luv it as much as I do.