December 9, 2008

Lets get it going

Today I'm trying to get it going, got calls to make, appointments to go to and just out working this trunckshow, I really need to find the niche that sets me apart from all others and I'm not talking on a personal level since GOD created us all unique and special, I'm talking on a business level, when i started i really thought that i would just use indie designers and i still want to but what I'm coming across is designers that are not putting that finishing touch on their garments, Now its one thing to sell your unfinished garments at a street fair for little or nothing, but its a whole new ball game when you want someone (me) to represent you, I'm about quality and a polished look garments that wont pucker and seams that wont rip, that way there is no problem...........I'm looking i know that they are out there Ive seen them when I wasn't looking and now that I am......................HELP